Apart from spoiling the aesthetic appeal of your home or office, dirty carpets also become home for different allergens which can lead to various health problems. If your carpets look dirty and stained and exude a nasty odor, contact a company providing carpet cleaning in Exton, PA so that your carpets can be cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized properly.
Our aim here is to look at some of the important questions you should be asking carpet cleaners before hiring any company, and the benefits of using the services of professional cleaners.
Questions Homeowners Need to Ask When Hiring Carpet Cleaners
You need to ask the right questions before selecting any particular company to ensure you are hiring the right people for the job, such as:
- Are the carpets going to be vacuumed before they are deep cleaned? According to the CRI, the reply provided by the cleaning company needs to be “Yes!” The best results can only be achieved if carpets are vacuumed before being deep cleaned.
- How does the company structures its pricing? The pricing should be based on the square footage of the area which is to be cleaned. You should avoid companies which provide pricing based on the number of rooms in your home.
- What cleaning products are utilized for cleaning purposes? Generally, reputable companies will make use of products given the CRI Seal of Approval (SOA) as many of the well known carpet manufacturers recommend the use of these products.
Why utilize the services of experienced cleaners?
Some very good points have been mentioned by IICRC as to why you should utilize the services of professional and experienced cleaners:
- If the carpet you are planning to clean is quite expensive and insured, if you try to fix issues such as tears, burns, and stains yourself, such action on your part can void the insurance policy.
- Carpets can have different problems such as water damage, smoke damage, stains, or pet odors. You can rely on professional companies to handle every aspect of carpet cleaning in a proper way.
- If the carpet has become wrinkled, wavy, or lumpy, or if the carpet is bulging or bunching, the solution lies in properly stretching it.
The benefit of stretching is that it assists in correctly tightening the carpet’s surface while eliminating the problems arising due to loosening of the material. Stretching is a complex task and requires the proper amount of tension to achieve the desired result. If stretching is not performed correctly, it can lead to irreparable damage of carpet’s surface. Thus it is necessary to hire experienced professionals to ensure the stretching is performed as required.
If you are in need of professional cleaners providing carpet cleaning in Exton, PA, contact ServiceMaster Professional Cleaning and Restoration. With our years of training, experience, and industry certification, we have what it takes to tackle any and every carpet cleaning task!