While the COVID-19 pandemic led to an increase in employees working from home, many offices are still operating with multiple workers on a daily basis. To protect your staff and keep office work spaces safe and healthy, you should maintain a cleaning routine that includes daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. Many offices find it difficult to rely on internal staff to complete those chores. Instead, they benefit from a dedicated cleaning company like ServiceMaster Professional Cleaning and Restoration. We provide comprehensive hard surface floor and carpet cleaning to offices and other companies to help them maintain a work space that will minimize the risk of coronavirus and protect their employees from other pathogens. For expert carpet cleaning in Coatesville, PA, and the surrounding region, you can count on ServiceMaster Professional Cleaning and Restoration.
For an office space that hosts any number of employees every day of the work week, carpeting is a common feature because it muffles sounds, provides comfort, and acts as a passive filter for larger debris and particulates. Carpeting can also provide different style aesthetics to support a company image.
If your office has carpets, it’s critical to schedule regular, deep cleaning appointments to protect the quality and longevity of your carpet investment and the health of your employees. There are many benefits to commercial carpet cleaning services beyond simple vacuuming.
- Commercial carpet cleaning makes your carpets last longer. Even in high-traffic areas like office hallways a regular professional deep clean will freshen up carpet fibers and remove ground-in dirt.
- Commercial carpet cleaning significantly reduces the number of airborne pathogens and allergens in your office, including a reduction in dangerous germs like the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus as well as everyday irritants like pollen and dander.
- Nothing can make your office seem less professional and give your company less authority as quickly as dirty, worn floors. With professional carpet cleaning, your company will immediately seem more reliable and capable to customers and employees.
- Commercial cleaning can also improve office morale. Fresh-smelling carpeting often contributes to the entire work space feeling rejuvenated, including the outlook of your employees.
- When you incorporate a routine deep clean into your carpet care, you can save time and money on repair costs and extra cleaning costs. For example, with a routine deep clean, you’ll spend less on removing old stains and lingering odors.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has always recommended keeping a hygienic work space for your staff, but since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, those guidelines have included stricter rules to prevent infectious outbreaks. If your office floors are looking a little neglected, we can help.
Contact ServiceMaster Professional Cleaning and Restoration at (610) 524-8003 to reach our main office for more information about carpet cleaning in Coatesville, PA.